Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012

[...]whose broad stripes and bright stars[...]






That is the beautiful fall in Ypsilanti. So the leaves are very colorful and the sun is pretty deep So many colors, here, and this brightness make it to a real optical pleasure.  But unfortunately, it becomes colder and colder and I think it doesn't take this much time till we will have snow, here...
And I am very excited how this will look like...

This is a real international guy:

My brother...from the Dominican Republic and India, born in the USA, wearing a Germany-hat and the flag of the United States of America.

I love him!


I think everybody knows the film: "Charlie and the chocolate factory", but have you ever thought that there are "Wonka-candies" in the reality...?!



  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen