Samstag, 22. September 2012

So, here you have the typical american yellow school-buses.
Every body asks me..."How is school?" "Is it very difficult?" "Where do you have problems?"...

So I can say that the high school has a very, very easy level. The onliest thing being difficult for me is that -> everything is in english.
My friends in high school call me a genius because I understand everything in french, physics, PreCalc (Math) and Economics.
At the first day in my high school I had PreCalc and I saw the book. Here, I am in the 11th grade. And everything which was written there we had in the 7th grade in Germany. -> No Joke!

Here is a proof:


My main-work here in the last time was fixing computers...
Only in the last week I fixed 25 calculators and 3 computers. 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen